The Corona Chamber Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation serving the people and community of Corona.
The specific purpose of this corporation is to promote and support educational activities within the community. Other Foundation activities include providing support to the community’s active duty military and veterans, and supporting and offer financial assistance to individuals and families faced with the economic hardship associated with a wide array of emergency and non-emergency medical expenses. Tax ID # 33-0517358
Since the revitalization of the Corona Chamber Foundation, we have raised tens of thousands of dollars for individuals and families in need in our community, generating an economic impact of well over $100,000. The Corona Chamber Foundation has:
- Coordinated efforts with Corona Regional Medical Center and Riverside University Health System to be the sole source of donation coordination for local victims of abuse, the "Magnificent 13"
- Raised money for local children in need, through the Angel Tree program at the the Corona-Norco Unified School District
- Helped host two countries for the Special Olympics
- Brought to life the vision of the City Council’s car club, the weekly Cars & Coffee
- Aided the construction of an exercise pool for a local Army veteran who lost his legs while serving our country
- Supported families in times of need, including those dealing with childhood cancer and extreme injury
- Finalized the funding needed for a wheelchair-accessible van for a local family
- Hosted the annual Memorial Mile March, to honor the heroes who gave the ultimate sacrifice
- Provided scholarships to students
- Encouraged shopping local through Restaurant Weeks and Dine Out fundraisers
- Brought community engagement through Corona Night, an annual MLB outing