The Corona Chamber Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation serving the people and community of Corona.
The specific purpose of this corporation is to promote and support educational activities within the community. Other Foundation activities include providing support to the community’s active duty military and veterans, and supporting and offer financial assistance to individuals and families faced with the economic hardship associated with a wide array of emergency and non-emergency medical expenses. Tax ID # 33-0517358
Through June 2020, the Chamber Foundation has partnered with the Executive Leadership Roundtable to help coordinate the expansion of services provided to our active military by upgrading the kitchen facility, Wi-Fi, and office space of the Bob Hope USO at March ARB Joint Regional Deployment Center. Click here to read a full article about this project. You can also view a PowerPoint by clicking the image to the left.
Since the revitalization of the Corona Chamber Foundation, we have raised tens of thousands of dollars for individuals and families in need in our community, generating an economic impact of well over $100,000. The Corona Chamber Foundation has:
- Coordinated efforts with Corona Regional Medical Center and Riverside University Health System to be the sole source of donation coordination for local victims of abuse, the "Magnificent 13"
- Raised money for local children in need, through the Angel Tree program at the the Corona-Norco Unified School District
- Helped host two countries for the Special Olympics
- Brought to life the vision of the City Council’s car club, the weekly Cars & Coffee
- Aided the construction of an exercise pool for a local Army veteran who lost his legs while serving our country
- Supported families in times of need, including those dealing with childhood cancer and extreme injury
- Finalized the funding needed for a wheelchair-accessible van for a local family
- Hosted the annual Memorial Mile March, to honor the heroes who gave the ultimate sacrifice
- Provided scholarships to students
- Encouraged shopping local through Restaurant Weeks and Dine Out fundraisers
- Brought community engagement through Corona Night, an annual MLB outing
Cars & Coffee Corona - Every Saturday!*
6th Annual Memorial Mile March - postponed
We hope to reschedule soon. Please check back for updates.