City of Corona
City Hall Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The City of Corona is located approximately 45 miles southeast of Los Angeles in western Riverside County. The City limits encompass 39.2 square miles and the population is approximately 159,132. A city whose heritage spans more than a century, Corona has emerged as an ethnically diverse community, where a significant percentage of the population is made up of young, well educated families.
The Corona community boasts many amenities that provide a first-rate quality of life for residents. The City has more than 394 acres of parks, with sports fields, basketball courts, playgrounds, tennis courts, two skate parks and an outdoor pool.
The Corona Public Library and the Fender Museum of Music and the Arts provide cultural and educational programming, and the Senior Center is a hub of activity with programs, workshops and social gatherings. The City also operates a recreational airport. Stay up to date with what's going on in the community by subscribing to the Inner Circle newsletter.
Corona's industrial base has played an important role in the growth of the City and its employee base. Corona's economy is strong and getting stronger! There are more than 42,000 jobs within the city of Corona and there is a workforce of more than 84,000. Our retail and commercial areas are expanding and office development is booming. Corona has more than 34 million square feet of industrial space and more than 3 million square feet of office space existing, under construction, or planned. Team Corona is the business advocate always looking for ways to help the business community with incentives, communication, and team building.
City of Corona Council
The Corona City Council meets at 6:30 p.m. on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month. More
City Manager's Office
The mission of the City Manager's Office is to assure implementation and administration of policies and programs adopted by the City Council. The City Manager's Office manages all City services. This involves the ongoing evaluation of services to determine that they are provided in the most efficient, effective and economical fashion. More
- Information & News
- Economic Development Subsidy Reports
- City Council Meetings & Elected Officials
- Community Involvement
The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California and the City of Corona Department of Water and Power are currently offering rebates for several water-saving and energy-efficient devices.
New! Rebates for Energy-Efficient Devices and Appliances
Select the Energy-Efficient Devices tab below to learn about the energy rebates the City of Corona is now offering DWP customers.
Recirculating Hot Water System Rebate
Trying to conserve water and save money? DWP is offering a $50 rebate on newly installed recirculating hot water systems. Click on the Recirculating Pumps tab below to learn more.
Looking for Commercial Rebates?
Commercial rebate information is available on the commercial rebate page and at www.socalwatersmart.com.
- Cash for
Water-Efficient Appliances and Equipment Rebates
The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California offers rebates on several water efficient appliances and other equipment. To make these items more cost-effective DWP contributes additional rebate funding for high efficiency clothes washers (HECWs) and weather-based irrigation controllers (WBICs) or Smart Controllers. This portion is automatically added to your rebate amount when you apply for your rebate online at www.socalwatersmart.com.
If you need assistance, please contact the Water Resources Team at (951) 736-2234 or email StopTheDrop@discovercorona.com.
New Rebate Opportunity for High Efficiency Toilets from the State!
In support of the State’s drought response the Department of Water Resources (DWR) is offering a rebate of up to $100 for qualified US Environmental Protection Agency WaterSense certified high-efficiency toilets (1.28 gallons per flush or less). The program offers one toilet rebate per residence and is open to single family residents throughout the state. For more information and to apply for this rebate visit the program website at www.saveourwaterrebates.com/toilet-rebates.html.
Report an Issue
City of Corona Mobile App
The City App combines a variety of information and functionality already found on DiscoverCorona.com and InnerCircleCorona.com with new features not previously available:
- Traffic: watch live video feeds to city streets and freeway onramps and look up the latest 91 freeway construction alerts.
- Crime Tips: submit anonymous crime information to Corona Police Department.
- News: read the latest press releases and articles on what is happening in Corona and connect with the City’s social media outlets.
- City Council: contact Council Members with a click of a button, read the latest council agenda in the palm of your hand, or watch live streaming council meetings from your mobile device.
- City Hall: click to call with a simplified phone directory for city services, contact department directors or submit a public records request.
- See Click Fix: take ownership of your city by utilizing the See Click Fix program to report graffiti, potholes, or out street lights.
- Alerts: push notifications to receive urgent alerts directly from the city.
- Recreation: browse a digital version of the recreation guide and sign up for activities.
- E-Books: use your Corona Public Library card to check out e-books and download them onto your mobile device or tablet for convenient reading.
- Bill Payment: quickly pay your water bill from your mobile device.
- Parks: browse the City’s 38 parks for amenities and location.
- Animals: scroll through images of adoptable dogs and cats from the Corona Animal Shelter.
The addition of the City of Corona mobile app to the array of communication tools the city offers its residents will help continuously build a bridge between Corona residents and their local government.