Online registration will close at 4pm on Thursday, May 24. Walk-ins are welcome.
If you are eligible for an early registration discount, it will show up in your cart before checkout, even though the higher price will show initially.
This month we will recognize the 2017-18 Executive Leadership Roundtable graduates! Click here
for the official press release.
1. Patrick Akes - Grimes-Akes Family Funeral Home
2. Glen Allen - State Farm Insurance
3. Jamie Ball - Norco Area Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center
4. Ceta Benvegnu - Riverside Medical Clinic
5. Eleni Christianson - Kana Pipeline, Inc.
6. Cherie Crutcher - Riverside Community Hospital
7. Lorena Gomez - Corona-Norco Family YMCA
8. Derek Gutierrez - Authority Mortgage
9. M. Randall Jones - Elite Global Business Consulting Services
10. Dr. Sam Lee - Norco College
11. Gina McGough - Corona Fire Department
12. Socorro (Suki) McMaugh - Kaiser Permanente
13. Jami Merchant - Optimum Group
14. Katie Moore - ABC Hopes, Inc.
15. Jason Patison - Lucas Oil Products, Inc. / MAVTV
16. Jim Reeves - Norco College
17. Dr. John Pablo Sanchez - Corona-Norco Unified School District
18. Luis Santos - Cracked Screens
19. Liane Thomas - Thomas Realty Group, Inc.
20. Ellie Van Doornum - Admin Ellie, Inc.
21. Anthony Warnecke - Corona-Norco Unified School District
Good Morning Corona is a monthly meeting dedicated to keeping businesses up to date on topics of interest. This is a great opportunity to meet people across a variety of industries. A light breakfast is included as well. Speakers change each month. Non-profit organizations who are members of the Corona Chamber may apply to exhibit 1x/year by emailing email@example.com
, available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Sponsorship opportunities are also available on this same basis. If you are a member and need a login to register at member pricing, please call the Chamber office at (951) 737-3350 to ensure you receive your discount.