Good Morning Corona - January 18, 2019Name: Good Morning Corona - January 18, 2019Date: January 18, 2019Time: 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM PSTRegistration: Registration for this event has closed. Please contact the Chamber at (951) 737-3350 for assistance.Event Description:
Thank you for your registration for tomorrow morning's Good Morning Corona. Online registration has closed, but walk-ins are welcome. Feel free to bring a friend!
ARE. YOU. READY?! The new year is here and we are SO EXCITED for the first Good Morning Corona of 2019!
Here's what you can look forward to tomorrow morning!
- ENHANCED networking
- Update from the Chairman of the Board, and the REVEAL of our theme for 2019
- Legislative Action -- what's happening and what the Chamber is doing on behalf of YOUR business
- VOTE on your favorite NEW NAME for Good Morning Corona
- Opportunity to introduce yourself and your business ON STAGE
- Introduction of new members and those celebrating milestone anniversaries
- A look at what's happening in Economic Development
- And MORE!!! We'll leave you with this "hint," a quote from Thomas Jefferson: "I find that the harder I work, the more LUCK I seem to have."
HOW YOU CAN BE INVOLVED FOR FUTURE MEETINGS
- Register to attend
- Become an exhibitor
- Sponsor a meeting (contact Stephanie for details)
- Donate a door prize (we are collecting one GRAND PRIZE for each month -- contact Stephanie)
- Interested in being an emcee? Contact us!
- Like those fancy maroon coats? You can become an ambassador!
- Didn't see something listed that you're interested in? Let us know your thoughts!
Good Morning Corona is a monthly meeting dedicated to keeping businesses up to date on topics of interest. This is a great opportunity to meet people across a variety of industries. A light breakfast is included as well. Speakers change each month. Non-profit organizations who are members of the Corona Chamber may apply to exhibit 1x/year by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Sponsorship opportunities are also available on this same basis.