Good Morning Corona - June 21, 2019
This month we will recognize the 2018-19 Executive Leadership Roundtable graduates!
Congratulations to our graduates:
- Rick Bach - Citizens Business Bank
- Kristina Becker - Kaiser Permanente
- Jennifer Bourgeois - Corona-Norco Unified School District
- Amita Cloke - Corona-Norco Unified School District
- Megan Cook - Corona-Norco Unified School District
- Sadie Cowden - City of Corona, Recreation Services
- Anthony Edwards - Robertson's Ready Mix
- Greg Huber - Sandler Partners
- Rebecca Ivatt - Brain Balance of Corona
- George Johnstone - City of Corona, Police Department
- Lester Li - Town Planner
- Art Marquez - Waste Management
- Bill Mazurek - Wolcott Insurance
- Ryan Merchant - Symons Ambulance
- Kyle Peabody - Peabody Engineering & Supply, Inc.
- Juan Santos - American Financial Network
- Marshal Stevens - Riverside Medical Clinic
- Shilo Vigil - Altura Credit Union
- Brian Young - City of Corona, Fire Department
Online registration will close at 3pm on Thursday, June 20. Walk-ins are welcome. Thank you to the Executive Leadership Roundtable for sponsoring this month's program.
If you are eligible for an early registration discount, it will show up in your cart before checkout, even though the higher price will show initially.
Good Morning Corona is a monthly meeting dedicated to keeping businesses up to date on topics of interest. This is a great opportunity to meet people across a variety of industries. A light breakfast is included as well. Speakers change each month. Non-profit organizations who are members of the Corona Chamber may apply to exhibit 1x/year by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Sponsorship opportunities are also available on this same basis. If you are a member and need a login to register at member pricing, please call the Chamber office at (951) 737-3350 to ensure you receive your discount.