Good Morning Corona - May 17, 2019
Online registration will close at 3pm on Thursday, May 16. Walk-ins are welcome. Thank you to Corona Regional Medical Center for sponsoring this meeting! This month we will welcome guest speaker Michael Hestrin, Riverside County District Attorney, and emcee Dr. Cassandra Sanders-Holly of Leaps & Bounds Pediatric Therapy.
Here's what you can look forward to:
- Enhanced networking
- Meet our Riverside County District Attorney Michael A. Hestrin
- Advocacy: what's happening and what the Chamber is doing on behalf of YOUR business
- Opportunity to introduce yourself and your business ON STAGE
- Introduction of new members and those celebrating milestone anniversaries
- A look at what's happening in economic development
- Update on the Cajalco bridge construction
- Learn how to perfect your elevator pitch
- and more!
How you can be involved (now and in the future):
- Register to attend (you can even reserve a table of 10)
- Become an exhibitor (available here on the registration page)
- Sponsor a meeting (view options)
- Donate a door prize (we are collecting one GRAND PRIZE for each month - contact us)
- Want to be an emcee? Contact us!
- Learn more about becoming an ambassador
- Have other feedback? Let us know!
- 6:45am check in opens, networking and breakfast
- 7:15am meeting begins
- 8:45am meeting concludes
- $35* members / $50 visitors (All entrants receive buffet breakfast with their meeting registration)
*Save $5 with your paid registration by May 10
- Hosted at Eagle Glen Golf Club (1800 Eagle Glen Pkwy., Corona 92883)
- Sponsorship opportunities are available. The business community wants to know what YOUR business is up to!
Save the dates (these are the rest of the Good Morning Corona meetings for the year!):
- June 21: ELR graduation
- July 19
- August 16
- September 20
- October 18
- November 15: Salute to the Military
- December 13
Good Morning Corona is a monthly meeting dedicated to keeping businesses up to date on topics of interest. This is a great opportunity to meet people across a variety of industries. A light breakfast is included as well. Speakers change each month. Non-profit organizations who are members of the Corona Chamber may apply to exhibit 1x/year by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Sponsorship opportunities are also available on this same basis. If you are a member and need a login to register at member pricing, please call the Chamber office at (951) 737-3350 to ensure you receive your discount.
Check out a few photos from the April meeting, and visit our Facebook page for more! Thank you to Jim Dorsey and Grant Romancia for these great shots.