At UFC GYM our Sales Membership Specialists are primarily responsible for helping members reach their fitness goals through enrollment in a UFC Gym membership and personal training. Sales Membership Specialists source and interact with prospective members and create excitement and commitment around our "Train Different" philosophy. Membership Specialists are also responsible for effective communication with all members, to drive results.
Gym Sales Representative Qualifications
- Minimum of 1 year sales experience
- Steady work history
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of sales practices and techniques.
- General understanding of Fitness Industry.
- Showcase proficiency with computers.
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Independent, self-starter with strong organizational skills.
- Must be a team player.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Gym Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Execute UFC GYM business processes that bring our "Train Different" philosophy to life.
- Contribute to achieving club membership sales goals by exceeding personal new member enrollment targets.
- Enthusiastically helping create a club atmosphere that promotes UFC GYM to be the best fitness destination for men, women and kids.
- Create the ultimate guest experience by delivering a personalized, guest-centric tour.
- Integrate how personal training can play a vital role in achieving fitness goals.
- Generate leads/new business through member promotions, leads, referrals, and guest passes.
- Manage and follow-up on 100% of Web Leads, e-mail referrals, Missed Guests, and any other referrals
- Maintain current knowledge and awareness of marketing campaigns in order to effectively communicate to members and prospective members.