Make sure you know before you go. Sign up for alerts at http://www.sr91project.info/contact-us.
Don't miss this important session that is relevant for ALL businesses. Click here to learn more about our speakers and to register for the event.
Click here to download the above flyer.
The Corona Chamber of Commerce and City of Corona will join Prevent Child Abuse Riverside County and Riverside County Department of Injury Prevention to kick-off the Purple Ribbon Campaign in which citizens from around the community will display purple ribbons during the month of August to create awareness of preventable injuries and deaths of children in and around automobiles and as a tribute to Kaitlyn Russell. Ribbons can be picked up at the Chamber office at 904 E. 6th St.
WHY LOOK BEFORE YOU LOCK? HERE'S THE FACTS*
- On average, 38 to 44 children die annually from heat exposure in vehicles
- With the air showing 80 degrees outside, vehicle temps can rise to 109 degrees in just 20 minutes and to 123 degrees within 60 minutes
- 51% of the children left in a vehicle were forgotten by a caregiver
- 15 children have perished so far this year (2014)
- Heat strokes can occur when a child's temperature reaches 104 degrees
- Heat strokes can trigger blood clots throughout the body
*Posted in The Press-Enterprise July 10, 2014
For more updates, click here to view our blog.
2014 Executive Partners
Atkinson/Walsh, a Joint Venture
City of Corona
Corona Regional Medical Center
Eagle Glen Golf Club
Lucas Oil Products, Inc.
Onsite Computing, Inc.
Premier Service Bank
Riverside County Supervisor John Tavaglione
SmileNOW Dental Group