Apply for the 2024-2025 program.
The application for the 2024-2025 program will be avaliable January 2024!
Since the 1980’s, the CORONA Chamber has offered programs that strengthen the community by empowering local leaders in expanding their knowledge of the vast resources within the greater CORONA region while building meaningful relationships with a skilled cohort of diverse leaders and extending their involvement on behalf of the community. This program is called Executive Leadership Roundtable or ELR for short.
ELR is a 10-month program that provides participants a “behind-the-scenes” look at a variety of industries through guided tours throughout the region including public safety, healthcare, education, manufacturing, government, military and more; facilitated workshops with policy makers, regional influencers, and industry experts on the region’s economic and cultural vitality; and an opportunity to conceptualize, design and implement a community impact project.
The application period for the 2023-2024 class is currently closed. However, the application for the 2024-2025 program will open January 2024.
The 2023-2024 program starts in September 2023 and will conclude in June 2024
For further information please contact email@example.com
Class of 2023-2024 Participant Roster
Administrative Services Director, Peppermint Ridge
2023-2024 ELR Participants
- Abdul Abusaif - Altura Credit Union
- Maribel Carmona - Corona-Norco United Way
- Melania Castellanos - Riverside County Board of Supervisors - District 2
- Michael Collins - Norco College
- Lori Drengson - Corona-Norco Family YMCA
- Daniel Dunnigan - Corona Police Department
- Jeremy Goins - Corona-Norco Unified School District
- Petria Gonzales - Corona-Norco Unified School District
- Lorena Gonzalez - Corona-Norco Family YMCA
- Lauren Hernandez - Peppermint Ridge
- Krystle Joseph - Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Erin Kunkle - City of Corona
- Richard Lopez - Vulcan Materials Company
- Hugo Melchor – M&J Pallet Recycling Inc
- Tiffany Nyiri - Active Lending Group
- Mayra Orozco - Corona-Norco Unified School District
- Deserie Ramirez - Corona Chamber of Commerce
- Xochitl Razal - Kaiser Permanente
- Monica Robles - Asociación de Emprendedor@s
- Cassandra Sanders-Holly - Leaps & Bounds Pediatric Therapy
- Lee Shin - Corona Fire Department
- Jeremey Shumaker - American Medical Response
- Raymond Soemarsono - Signarama Corona
- Marie Thermidor – Riverside Community College District Foundation
- Andrew Tuccinardi - TMI Products
- Christian Tuccinardi - TMI Products
- Zach Tuccinardi - TMI Products
- Gaynell Vanderslice - California Baptist University
Each year, the ELR program participants select a community impact project. The ELR Class of 2023 focused their efforts to create an employment mentorship event for the city's youth, which connected them with businesses from the manufacturing community.
Prior years' community impact projects include: A Pathway of Hope and Healing in Santana Park; Foster Care outreach and mentorship to high school students aging out of the foster care system; Remodeling of American Legion Post 742 building that was 70 years old; Upgrading new equipment for the USO facility at March Air Reserve Base, and many more.
For more information, connect with Anthony Maldonado, Programs Coordinator for the CORONA Chamber by emailing Anthony@MyChamber.org or calling 951-CHAMBER (951-242-6237)
Snapshots from ELR
2018 ELR Graduate Luis Santos
2018 ELR Graduate Derek Gutierrez
2017 ELR Graduate Julie Moreno
2017 ELR Graduate Colleen Molko
2015 ELR Graduate Ja Marr Brown
2017 ELR Graduate Cindi Schmitz
2012 ELR Graduate Dean Seif
2014 ELR Graduate Dr. Monica Green
"The Executive Leadership Roundtable through the Corona Chamber of Commerce has been an awesome experience! The opportunity to learn about Corona’s history and the opportunity to get behind the scenes VIP level exposure to companies, city operations, educational and military installations was truly an invaluable experience. I have made lifelong connections and friends and feel blessed to have participated in ELR 2018-2019. I highly recommend this program!!! - Kristina Stracke, Kaiser Permanente