National Small Business Week
Creating & Sustaining a Strong Local Economy
Promoting the Community
We’re excited to support this year’s National Small Business Week, May 5-11, 2019, by participating in the second annual Clash of the Chambers, a community business-focused competition sponsored by Excelerate America.
This fun game will have us going head-to-head with chambers nationwide to see who can visit the most local enterprises of varying stages as noted on the official Clash Gameboard. From an entrepreneur just opening their doors to a long-standing local go-to, we can’t wait to promote and celebrate our amazing community.
Nominate a small business to be featured, and follow along with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with #ChamberClash2019 #CoronaChamber #SmallBusinessWeek and #ImHere, and help us come out victorious! (We will earn extra points for every additional shared post—score!)
Ways For YOU to Participate
- Nominate a business for us to visit/feature on our official social media pages
- Stop by our office for some I'm Here cards (or have mailed to you, by request)
- Take a photo or video when you visit various small businesses around town
- Create a public post on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, and use the following hashtags: #ChamberClash2019 #CoronaChamber #SmallBusinessWeek #ImHere OR send us your materials and we will do the direct post/provide credit
- Share/retweet our posts on any/all of the three sites mentioned
How/What You Can Win
- Every post or share following these rules between May 5-11 will earn you one entry into a drawing to be held May 17 for $500 worth of prizes, including passes to Pole Position, a $100 Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa gift card, and more!
- The business with the most shares will win an article about them in Corona Business News!
- For Chamber staff, board, and ambassadors: Visit and highlight as many businesses as possible during National Small Business Week
- For the public/community: Encourage their own visits/posts promoting their favorite small businesses (of any type) and share our posts, to maximize exposure for our local businesses (does not need to only be in Corona, just needs to be a business owned by an individual/franchisee)
- For everyone: to HAVE FUN!
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (951) 737-3350. Check out the photos below the nomination form , which show some examples of ways to highlight businesses while utilizing/leaving behind our signature I'm Here cards. The photos/videos you take do not need to include people, just needs to showcase the business--feel free to be creative!
Here are just a few photos highlighting our amazing local businesses!