Online registration will close at 3pm on Thursday, April 18. Walk-ins are welcome. Thank you to Western Municipal Water District and Waste Management for sponsoring this month's program.
For the first time ever, one lucky attendee will receive a business card size ad in Corona Business News!
Check out a few photos below from our March meeting. The full album can be seen on our Facebook page
. Scroll down for more event details also!
Here's what you can look forward to:
- Enhanced networking
- Meet our new Interim City Manager, Mitch Lansdell
- Advocacy: what's happening and what the Chamber is doing on behalf of YOUR business
- Opportunity to introduce yourself and your business ON STAGE
- Introduction of new members and those celebrating milestone anniversaries
- A look at what's happening in economic development
- and more!
How you can be involved (now and in the future):
- Register to attend (you can even reserve a table of 10)
- Become an exhibitor (available here on the registration page)
- Sponsor a meeting (view options
- Donate a door prize (we are collecting one
GRAND PRIZE for each month - contact us
- Want to be an emcee? Contact us
- Ever notice the businessmen and women in the maroon coats? Learn more about becoming an ambassador
- Have other feedback? Let us know
- 6:45am check in opens, networking and breakfast
- 7:15am meeting begins
- 8:30am meeting concludes
- $35 members / $50 visitors (All entrants receive buffet breakfast with their meeting registration)
- Hosted at Eagle Glen Golf Club (1800 Eagle Glen Pkwy., Corona 92883)
- Sponsorship opportunities are available. The business community wants to know what YOUR business is up to!
Save the dates (these are the rest of the Good Morning Corona meetings for the year!):
- May 17: District Attorney Mike Hestrin will be speaking
- June 21: ELR graduation
- July 19
- August 16
- September 20
- October 18
- November 15: Salute to the Military
- December 13
Good Morning Corona is a monthly meeting dedicated to keeping businesses up to date on topics of interest. This is a great opportunity to meet people across a variety of industries. A light breakfast is included as well. Speakers change each month. Non-profit organizations who are members of the Corona Chamber may apply to exhibit 1x/year by emailing email@example.com
, available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Sponsorship opportunities are also available on this same basis. If you are a member and need a login to register at member pricing, please call the Chamber office at (951) 737-3350 to ensure you receive your discount.